Registration for the 2017 summer starts in January. Jellycamps offers your child an exciting week of camp during the summer. Each week your child will be supervised by our well trained counselors (10:1 ratio). They will enjoy private and public skate times as well as 5+ field trip activites each week. Let us help MAXIMIZE your child’s summer!
The week of Aug. 21-25th is a School’s Out Camp. You may register for individual days that week. These are in-house days at Jellybeans and kids do not go on field trips. Cost is $40 a day in advance. Register under School’s Out Camp.
Summer JellyCamp Curriculum
- Mondays are in-house days at Jellybeans, with private skating and fun and games. We use this time to get to know your child and they get to know each other. 1st field trip activity of the week, we bring in something fun and exciting to do in-house. (example: Plaster House, Funtastic Fitness, Dan the Animal Man & more)
- 5+ field trips each week (parks, museums, movies, inflatables, bowling, swimming, gymnastics and so much more!)
- Morning and afternoon skating (Tuesday-Friday)
- Indoor Activities with Fun & Games
- Movies on Big Screen at Jellybeans on Mondays
- And Much More…
We offer a safe, clean & secure environment with trained staff & counselors. Our counselors love to play with our campers! Student to Staff Ratio is 10:1
(Must be at least 5 years old)
Registration form below:
Our summer camp offers a safe environment, with wonderful counselors that love playing with and making sure your child enjoys their week at camp! They will have a week full of fun in-house activities, private and public skate times, parks and exciting field trips. We know it’s your child’s vacation and we make it fun!