Summer Camp is FULL for next week.
Click link to open school’s out registration for availability for Aug. 20-24.
Jellycamps offers your child an exciting week of camp during the summer. Each week your child will be supervised by our well trained counselors (10:1 ratio). They will enjoy private and public skate times as well as 5+ field trip activites each week. Let us help MAXIMIZE your child’s summer!
*The week of July 4th is a 4 day weeks (closed July 4th). Tuition for this week is $175 with a $70 deposit due to reserve your child’s spot.
*The week of Aug. 20-24 is a School’s Out Camp. You may register for individual days that week. These are in-house days at Jellybeans and kids do not go on field trips. Cost is $40 a day in advance. Register under School’s Out Camp.
Summer JellyCamp Curriculum
- Mondays are in-house days at Jellybeans, with private skating and fun and games. We use this time to get to know your child and they get to know each other. 1st field trip activity of the week, we bring in something fun and exciting to do in-house. (example: Plaster House, Funtastic Fitness, Dan the Animal Man & more)
- 5+ field trips each week (parks, museums, movies, inflatables, bowling, swimming, gymnastics and so much more!)
- Morning and afternoon skating (Tuesday-Friday)
- Indoor Activities with Fun & Games
- Movies on Big Screen at Jellybeans on Mondays
- And Much More…
We offer a safe, clean & secure environment with trained staff & counselors. Our counselors love to play with our campers! Student to Staff Ratio is 10:1
(Must be at least 5 years old)
Your child isn’t reserved for camp until your deposit is paid.
Our summer camp offers a safe environment, with wonderful counselors that love playing with and making sure your child enjoys their week at camp! They will have a week full of fun in-house activities, private and public skate times, parks and exciting field trips. We know it’s your child’s vacation and we make it fun!